Monday, July 19, 2010

Hips / Puberty #2 - I'm done with you - go back now.

I never claim to be a skinny person.  However, I know that my weight fluctuates a good 3-5 pounds and it drives me insane.  Well, I have a new grievance- MY HIPS!  WTF $#$*&#@?!

I don't understand.  My jeans fit fine and some of my dresses fit fine, BUT the dresses that have no hip forgiveness are TIGHT!  I mean like "lay on the bed, put grease on my hips, and still too tight to pull up!!" 

I've been complaining about this for the past few weeks, and someone finally said "oh you're growing into your 30 year old body." WTF! No one told me that there would be another "change" coming!  ARGH!

And then yesterday, I went to the Nordies Anniversary Sale and tried on multiple dresses with such little luck on dresses that fit.  Even the dresses that did fit, showcased my HUGE hips...I guess on the bright side it makes my waist look falsely small.

I did buy this dress tho -



Pretty dress...but man, my hips are FOUR times the size of that chick's. 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I'm having the EXACT same problem. Another thing to add to the list: tell body to stop having a mind of its own.

    ReplyDelete