Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yumm....Chai Recommendation

As a good Indian girl, I love a good cup of chai - especially if mom makes it and gives it to me with two pieces of toast.  When I visit home, I drink chai ALL the time (this also happens when I visit N, because she makes awesome chai as well). 

Now that I'm a big girl, I make my own chai 2-3 times a week.  And its just not the same.  There's no awesome black mug I've used my entire life, there's no one making sure its just right - let's face it, its missing some love.

After searching high and low, I have found a chai that I think is ALMOST as awesome as mom's chai.  I definitely recommend it and am craving one RIGHT now.  Its at Jamba Juice.  It's their Original Spiced Chai Tea Latte.

Go...RUN, don't walk, and TRY it!

No comments:

Post a Comment