Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Red Carpet Review

You saw all the dresses, but here are the ones that made us cringe or turn green with envy...








Cameron Diaz

N: It's like she got to wear a lovely glass of bubbly. However, hi def TV was so not nice to her face during close-ups.

R:I agree with N on this one. I thought the dress was really pretty, just not on her. I also didn't like the red lipstick on her...She just seems sad since the breakup with JT.







Queen Latifah

N: LOVE. I still want to be her when I grow up.

R: The Queen! How could you not like someone titled "Queen."












Sarah Jessica Parker

N: I know some people loved it, but I expected better from her. Eh. Her hair was also strange.

R: I agree with Nisha. This did not meet my expectations. It has NO shape in the front at ALL. C'mon SJP - you can do better.










Miley Cyrus

N: Ew. What's up with the corset? Her posture was horrible, and her mom was not so classy either.

R: i thought this dress made her waist/hip area look funny.













Penelope Cruz

N: I hate the fact that she's always on the best-dressed lists, but I do love this one. The asymmetrical top and the drapery are so pretty.

R: This dress reminds me of a bridesmaid dress I tried on for A's wedding. I wonder if she's holding things in that floofy part in front.I don't get why you'd want a gap up top like that - I'd drop food in it.










Charlize Theron

N: I don't get it.

R: Charlize! That dress would be fine if it wasn't for the petals on her boobs. WTF?







Meryl Streep

N: I thought she looked classy and age-appropriate.

R: I agree. She looks classy and elegant. Meryl Streep reminds me of my first rated-R movie - "Death Becomes Her" - and then I remember how angry my mom was that I watched it behind her back...see I wasn't always a goody two shoes.








George Clooney

N: Argh, I couldn't find a pic of him alone. I know he needs a haircut, but at least he shaved. AND, did you hear that he sewed up the zipper on his girlfriend's not-so-exciting dress when it broke?!

R: That is the perfect man right there. He knows to sew...case closed.









Ryan Reynolds

N: YUM. Period.

R: After seeing all these fine gentlemen in tuxes, I've decided that we need to break them out more often. Man - he is SOOO hot!









1 comment:

  1. Clooney's gf is retarded. I seriously cannot handle her.

    Also, R, maybe Penelope wore that so that she could have somewhere to hold her cell phone? and camera? and lipgloss? and small child?

    ReplyDelete