Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful with R's Twist

I was inspired by N's last post, so I decided to do my own.  Like she mentions, health, family, friends, will not be a part of this post.  Rather this will focus on the small things that I'm really grateful for.  I will also not copy N's style and use any of her's (even if she got some of the good ones):

1.  Gluten free soy sauce (also known as Tamari) means I don't have to stop eating my favorite cuisine.

2.  Buying toileteries online means I don't go into Target and spend an hour and $100 without the soap I needed in the first place.

3. Wine clubs - Wine shipped to G's work, meaning I don't have to carry it in and we always have some aging in the wine cellar (aka scary closet, aka shoe closet, aka harry potter closet).  

4.  SoapNet allows me to watch old episodes of 90210 while I work from home and on weekend mornings.

5.  Spanx - enough said.

Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment