Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ode to Miss N on her Birthday

If I was more talented, I'd write a poem or a song...but I'm not.  I'm a better dancer than I am singer :)  My lovely friend N is the singer.

I wanted to wish Miss N a lovely birthday.  If any of you are lucky to call her a friend, then you already know how amazing she is.

I feel incredibly lucky because most people have different best friends in different phases of their lives, different friends they go to for different things - but I'm so lucky, because Miss N has been my lifelong friend to share experiences with.  We may not always be in the same place physically or in our lives - but our friendship stays strong and is one of the constants in my life.

Thank you for being born, and thank you for being my friend.  Enough goobiness now - your birthday card will be filled with mean things :)  xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Right back at ya! Can't wait to read this mean birthday card you speak of.

    ReplyDelete