Monday, November 7, 2011

Sorry I've been MIA

I wanted to apologize to our faithful readers (all 3 of you - Hi mom!) for my lack of posting.  Its been a crazy couple of weeks.  Here's what's been happening in my life:


1.  I finally turned 30 a couple of weeks ago.  There was a fabulous dinner party, followed by lots of bubbles and a spectacular view of SF.  Even the L and her fancy husband flew out to help celebrate!  Miss N crafted the shirts below.  So far, 30 has been a-ok.






2.  I spent some time in CO before I turned 30 for work.  In the span of 3 days, it went from 80 and gorgeous to 29 and snowy.  YUCK - just confirmed that I'm not a winter person.


3.  I've been itching to go on vacation again. I know I just got back from one a couple of months ago, but it just feels like its time already.  Maybe G$ and I will try to get away soon.


4.  We're celebrating Miss N's birthday in Napa this weekend.  I'm really looking forward to the soil and wine :)


5.  I finally bought a Clarisonic, because I'm fearful of looking old.  I'll post on that as I use it more.


I like the 30 days of thankfulness that everyone is doing...dont' know if i can do 30 days of it, but I want to try to do it once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment