Monday, November 21, 2011

R's Thoughts on gLee

I used to really enjoy gLee last year.  A funny show with good music, drama, and real life issues - like bullying, sex, and being unpopular.


But this season of gLee I find a bit too mean spirited.  Also, I feel that the episode about sex did not send the right message.  As a 30 year old woman, while I watched the episode, I heard these two themes:  
1.  If you want to keep the person you love, you need to have sex.
2.  If you want to be good in the theater, you need to have sex.
3.  Protection is not that important while you think about having sex.


Now, are these really the things we want the future of America to believe while they're watching their show?


Then as I caught up on last week's episode, I just saw more examples of kids being mean to each other and getting away with it.


Be careful gLee, I'm about to delete you off of my DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment