Tuesday, July 26, 2011

R's Happy Day: July 25

You know how the last 3 weeks of school used to feel before summer vacation? You'd have complete senioritis and you'd completely be checked out of your mundane day-to-day activities.  That's exactly how I feel at this moment.  I'm just waiting for August 17, where I'll be able to turn off my blackberry, get on my flight and fly over the pond for some much needed R&R.

Anyhoo, the happy moment of my day yesterday (Monday July 25) was:  having G$ deliver me a sugar free low calorie jello pudding with whipped cream on top in hopes to make my headache go away :)

It really is the simple things.

1 comment:

  1. yeah I know. Its very exciting as we can plan out for the whole summer vacation by that time only. I had that experience once upon a time. Amazing those days were.

    ReplyDelete