Wednesday, July 20, 2011

R's Happy Day : July 19

I can't post a picture of yesterday's happy moment because its confidential for work.  But - I will share :)

Last quarter, I was tasked with creating a new tool for our group and this tool had to be approved by majority of our management team.  So, in true "R" fashion - I overprepared, freaked out multiple times, reviewed prior to the meeting for days on end.  The meeting went well, and I received a check for having completed the box.

Fast forward to yesterday, when we had our quarterly tasks rolled out (for bonus reasons).  Slide 4 includes a "Use R's Toolkit!"  I was SO excited!  I later learned that my tool was unanimously chosen from the entire management team - which was also super exciting.

Its great to be able to share my excitement on the blog and with G$ and N - I tried to keep it muted while at the office.

Ok - that was my happy moment, especially since I LOVE seeing my name in print :)

No comments:

Post a Comment