Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January Meet + Greet (inspired by yes and yes)

One of the blogs I read, yes and yes, is doing a monthly meet and greet where she answers three questions.  This is a cool way to keep things interesting and reminding me to blog at least once a month :)

The questions for this month include:

1. How are you going to make this year better than last year?
2. Tell us one you've-gotta-buy-this-right-now product you love.
3. Do you have a best friend? How did you meet him/her?


So let's get started!

Question 1:  How are you going to make this year better than last year?

This one is a hard one, as I've been thinking about it since the end of December 2012.  My main goal is to continue trimming the fat in my life.  Not only is this applicable to my waistline, this is also applicable to keeping people in my life that aren't good friends, tossing out old clothes and shoes that don't make me feel my best, and start cleaning out makeup and accessories that I'm not using.  Once I really remove the clutter, I will be able to focus on the people that make me happy and the products that I truly love.

Question 2:  Tell us one you've-gotta-buy-this-right-now product you love.

I've done many blogs specific to beauty products I can't live without.  I'm currently in love with the Gap Sherpa Popover that I purchased over the holidays.  It's the coziest sweatshirt and super soft.  I've told all my male coworkers to go purchase one for their lady friends ASAP.

Question 3:  Do you have a best friend?  How did you meet him/her?

Well, for anyone who reads this blog knows that Miss N is my best friend.  We met when we  were 5 years old, didn't become friends until the end of middle school (when we were both in band playing the flute) and then transitioned to best friends at the beginning of high school (when we both realized that two cool people such as ourselves needed to join forces).  We've gone thru so much of our lives together, and have so many more adventures to look forward to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment