Monday, August 20, 2012

N's First World Problems

I'm treating this as a game now by trying to see how often my conversations involve first world problems.  It's slightly embarrassing to admit some of the things I've said.  Recently...

  • coworkers and I:  "Ugh, sometimes it's SO hard to type/draw on our smartphones."
  • me, in my head:  "Happy hour or gym?  Such a conundrum."
  • me, to R and Ree:  "I can no longer watch BH 90210 because SoapNet is gone.  I may cry."
  • a conversation I've had with quite a few people lately:  "Doesn't it suck when people want to go to bars that only have well liquor and crappy wine?  We can't drink there, so it's annoying."
  • R, to me:  "My toenail polish clashes with my Gucci peep-toes!"  Me, in response:  "HATE when that happens!"

No comments:

Post a Comment