Thursday, September 15, 2011

Stuff R Likes - Travelng Edition

I wanted to share the top 5 things I like - especially when I'm traveling, whether its for business or pleasure.

1.  Almay Make Up Eraser Sticks:  I love eye makeup, especially liquid liner and mascara.  I refuse to leave the house without it - especially at night.  I feel like my eyes are droopy when I don't have it on.


I would also recommend the Le Pliage Longchamp tote for long travels.  The bag is foldable (so you can just pack it), is waterproof, and sturdy.  I was able to make this my carryon for my flight home and stuff many souveniers and duty free purchases in it.  The best of all was that this was the same bag I took to the beach and it still looks brand new!


3. Shampoo and conditioner bars from Lush.  I love these for when I'm going on a quick trip and don't want to check my luggage or have a thousand more things spilling out from my ziploc bag.  My favorite one is the Godiva Bar - first of all, its named Godiva, and secondly it smells AMAZING!.

4. My NOOK!  I can't tell you enough about this thing.  It's amazing and it takes up less room than my portfolio!  I downloaded the Millenium series, and was able to have SO much entertainment for less than the size of a book.

5.  Lastly, perfume atomizer.  Gone are the days of lugging around your expensive perfume and praying it doesn't break in your luggage while its wrapped around a soft sweater.  This atomizer allows for easy fill and transport in your luggage.  And best of all, it's $5! 

No comments:

Post a Comment