Tuesday, September 28, 2010

R's Review on Mark Makeup

Hello!

As N mentioned in her earlier post (2010 Reunion Roni #4) we both bought some Mark makeup from GT as we were running around with zero sleep.

So the lady at the make-up counter was VERY interesting...a bit odd, had some quirks, and I think she may have been drunk.  But nonetheless, let's go to the makeup.  I purchased some tinted moisturizer (for Sundays), lipgloss (because you can never have too many sparkly glosses), metallic eyeliner, and a eyeshadow pencil.  See my reviews below!

Mark Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer:  With SPF15, light coverage and ZERO smudge, I LOVE this stuff!  I definitely would recommend this for a low priced tinted moisturizer.

mark Glow Hook Lip Gloss in Glow Baby and Player:  The Glow Baby color is new for me, but with some eyeshadow primer on my lips (to give me a base for a nude lip), this color is the perfect fun color.  The Player lipgloss is a fun daily color for me.  Also, a HUGE plus is that the lip glosses smell like peppermint.

mark Mini mark It Stick Hook Up for Eyes in Violet Opa!I like this eyeshadow as a base for when I try to do to a smokey purple eye.  I actually just did this over the weekend and received many compliments.  I don't know how I feel about it on its own, I personally think this color would be too light on my face.

I did buy some metallic eyeliner, but I can't find the exact color online.  Honestly, this color only works on my skin if I layer it on top of black liquid eyeliner...it softens the effect.

Okay - that's it from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment