Sunday, January 15, 2012

'Tis the Season...

...awards season, that is! I'm embarrassingly excited that this year I could stay up for all of the Golden Globes AND the post-show interviews since I'm on the west coast.


Sooo, here are my faves from this year's red carpet:


Debra Messing in Monique Lhuillier. Classic.

Nicole Richie in Julien Macdonald. Surprising!


Paula Patton in Monique Lhuillier. I don't even know who this woman is, but I love the color she wore.
Kate Beckinsale in Roberto Cavalli. Gorgeous.


And my disappointments:


Lea Michele in Marchesa. Is Glee going to the ice capades?


Jessica Biel in Elie Saab. Oh my. This might have worked for Helen Mirren (who looked great btw), but not Jessica. I hope this isn't a sneak preview of her wedding dress.

1 comment:

  1. COMPLETELY agree with the "likes"!! Kate's dress was my absolutely favorite. GORGEOUS!!

    ~JEN

    ReplyDelete